This seemingly ordinary jewelry is actually considered wearable art, which as we all know by now I just love. So, I thought I'd share a couple of photos with you all and share my interests. The photographs below were created by an artist named Markay Holly Schroeder who is based out of Laguna Beach, California. You can view all of her art pieces on her website at http://www.markayswearableart.com/. I have always thought handmade wearables should be considered as art, because to make any of these types of pieces takes talent, skill, and artistic ability. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Wearable Art by: Markay Schroeder
This seemingly ordinary jewelry is actually considered wearable art, which as we all know by now I just love. So, I thought I'd share a couple of photos with you all and share my interests. The photographs below were created by an artist named Markay Holly Schroeder who is based out of Laguna Beach, California. You can view all of her art pieces on her website at http://www.markayswearableart.com/. I have always thought handmade wearables should be considered as art, because to make any of these types of pieces takes talent, skill, and artistic ability. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment